The United States of America is a vast place to explore!
You will realise this once you start planning your vacation and see how many beautiful cities, amazing national parks, and a slew of islands are there.
You may have heard of some of the hotspots like New York, San Francisco, and other fantastic places like California in the USA.
But what more is there to see, though?
To be honest, you’ll be able to take in all of the diversity that the United States has to offer with proper planning. Even while the east and west coast cities are beautiful, the United States is much more than that. This is why I wanted to share with you some of the must-see destinations in the United States.
These are some of my personal favourites and unquestionably some of the must-see destinations in the United States that I am confident you will like.
- If you have planned a road trip, Chicago is one of the must-see places in the USA
- Make a point of checking out several live music venues, as well as the shorefront surrounding Buckingham Fountain
- Do not forget to touch the famous and shiny “Beam” and enjoy the thrilling Fox in a Box Chicago escape room
- At the eateries, try the famed Italian beef sandwiches and deep-dish pizza
- Hike the paths in Starved Rock State Park while admiring the gorgeous flowing rivers and canyons
- Bring your children’s fairytale wishes to life at Walt Disney and sip Butterbeer at Harry Potter’s Wizarding World
- Do not forget to ride the loop roller coaster at The Universal Studios
- At Kennedy Space Center, get an experience of a space shuttle launch
- Enjoy snorkelling in the beautiful waters of the Dry Tortugas National Park and glide around the Everglades
- Seattle is a fantastic city and one of the best destinations to visit on the west coast of the United States
- A journey to Pike Place Market in Seattle is a must for any visitor as this is a year-round fresh vegetable market established in 1907
- Visit Space Needle and enjoy the stunning views of the Seattle Skyline
- Do not forget to visit Chinatown International District, enjoy the ferry rides to Bainbridge Island, and Fox in a Box Seattle escape room
- Enjoy delicious farm-inspired cuisine and fresh seafood at celebrity chef-owned restaurants, as well as be a part of agri-tourism and wine and beer tours
- Take an autumn foliage road trip to the lovely town of Kent
- In Mystic, order a pizza. Precisely like the 1980s film. Read the historical plaques as you walk throughout the town
- Photograph covered bridges in Connecticut, such as the Hartford Turnpike Bridge in New Haven
- At the Westport Farmers’ Market, you may buy fresh, local produce for yourself
- Relax at Cove Island, an 83-acre park with sandy beaches
- Take a snorkelling trip to the breathtakingly beautiful Hawaiian Islands with your family or friends
- Relax and unwind from your everyday stresses on Hawaii’s beaches, get soaked in the Hawaiian sunshine
- Hike along the cliffs to Puu Pehe, a Hawaiian mythological rock formation
- Have a good time at a Luau feast, a traditional festival and enjoy the delicious traditional Hawaiian foods
- Take a sunset cruise to enjoy the most beautiful sunsets