Are you a developer, cloud professional, or system administrator looking to upskill in a field relevant to your career? Do you have hands-on experience with Linux? Are you a DevOps engineer who wants to upgrade to the latest in containerization? Then you are ready for the Docker training course. A hands-on Docker certification training aligned with the Docker Certified Associate (DCA) examination is a good option for a career in the most relevant technology. You learn the core Docker technologies and get validated with Docker Certification Training. Not only do you enhance your skill sets in containerization technology but also display the DCA certification logo on your resume.
The DCA exam authenticates your skills as an experienced Docker practitioner. It is a yardstick for Docker skills in the industry. With this Docker certification, you can stand out as a professional qualified to operate enterprise workloads with Docker Enterprise and enhance your career prospects within the DevOps environment.
The Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Exam
Docker skills are in high demand in IT industries and the DCA exam validates Docker skill sets in a real-world environment proctored by experience Docker practitioners. Docker certified professionals are sought after by developers and systems administrators alike, as code can be written separately from the system. What is the Docker Certified Associate (DCA) exam? This exam is the culmination of coursework that is designed to validate Docker container technology skill sets. The exam is a series of tiered professional exams that purports to certify that the candidate or practitioner has expert technical knowledge and skills in the Docker platform.
The DCA Certification helps the candidate achieve familiarity and expertise with application deployment using Docker. It gives knowledge of Container Orchestration as well as a working knowledge of Docker Enterprise Edition and Docker Swarm.
click here – Anupam kher Biogaphy Wiki,Height,Weight,Family,Relationship and more.
Jobs and Responsibilities
The Docker tool creates, deploys, and runs applications using container technology. Multiple parts of an application, libraries and dependencies, can be packaged easily into any environment, with the original code running on it. Running Docker on AWS is a popular practice, as applications can be deployed and scaled at low costs.
Containerization technology is a type of virtualization, and Docker is the most powerful open-source containerization technology. In place of using an OS for each application separately, Docker uses application images that reprocess parts of the host OS, thus enabling replicated and scalable environments. The Docker engineer deploys applications using Docker on AWS for cost-effective distributed applications at scale. He/she designs containerization technologies, monitors and builds scalable complex applications for users.
Thus Cloud and DevOps engineers who know Docker are in high demand.
click here – Tips On Why We Keep Care Homes Clean
What does a Docker certified professional do?
He must be an expert in containerization technologies with good knowledge of container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and the supporting framework. The contender has the responsibility of building and maintaining the CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous delivery) pipelines, and being up to date with the latest trends and best practices.
Besides implementing and deploying containerization technology schemes, tasks include designing the company’s DevOps architecture and defining the roadmap to achieving the objectives. The candidate has to build and monitor complex applications while ensuring that the container orchestration cluster is accessible. Docker is an integral part of DevOps, especially if working in microservices.
The Docker-certified candidate performs source code analysis where Docker builds containers in CI flow, and then builds and sends the image to the registry. In CD, the candidate must deploy the container in Kubernetes and execute test cases. This is performed across the various stages of Development, Staging, and Production. After deploying the container in production, logs must be monitored using ELK stack with containers and metrics analyzed using GHI stack with Containers. The objective is to containerize the whole DevOps workflow as most tools run in Docker containers.
The role of the Docker certified associate is to execute the container best practices in design, development, and implementation. Additionally, roles include defining the container strategy and implementing the POCs.
Some of the different job roles besides a Docker engineer are that of:
- Release Manager: the one who releases new features & guaranteeing product stability
- after release
- Automation Expert: the one is responsible for automation and orchestration of tools
- Software Developer/ Tester: the one who develops the code and conducts tests on it
- Quality Assurance: the one who monitors the product quality and its requirements
- Security Engineer: the one who checks the product security.
- Building, scaling, and monitoring highly scalable applications
- Building and maintaining highly available systems on Kubernetes
- Creating and enhancing the application CI/CD pipelines
- Implementing an auto-scaling system for Kubernetes nodes
- Implementing and improving monitoring and alerts
- Designing a secure infrastructure
- Integrating and defining containerization technologies
- Implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Designing the architecture and product roadmap
- Configuring and deploying cyber security software stacks for highly available platforms in the private and public cloud.
- Identifying and mitigating system failures and security vulnerabilities.
- Supporting software stack and servers migration to a public cloud achieving highly secure and available architecture.
- Providing the right solution design for AWS Azure
- Managing .NET apps
- Supporting CI/CD automation requirements for 24×7 key systems
- Integrating Docker with the monitoring and logging tools
- Networking with containers and building an agile and secure network for containers
- Attaining a secure application environment
- Participating in on-call rotations
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies
Docker is popular because it has disrupted DevOps and containerization for a scaled-up deployment. It has emerged as a tool and platform that simplifies the building of applications and shipping them into containers while managing deployment and scaling. That’s why DevOps engineers must learn Docker and get a DCA certification.
As a certified Docker engineer, a candidate works as a highly skilled professional to design containerization technologies and build scalable complex applications.