Customers of UCO bank can do banking transactions easily with the help of UCO m banking. You can register for UCO Bank m-banking online and utilize all the mobile banking services, including balance checks, online money transfers, and bill payments.
How to Register For UCO Mobile Banking?
Below mentioned are the steps on how to register for UCO Mobile Banking:
- Firstly, you have to download the UCO mobile banking app through the Internet.
- Once you have downloaded the UCO mobile banking app, you can log into it by entering your credentials like registered mobile number, account number or email id.
- In the next step, the user will be asked to create an MPIN and a password.
- Use the new password and MPIN to log in to the UCO mobile banking application.
Eligibility for Mobile Banking
The customers who wants to take the benefit of mobile banking services, should have an operative bank account. For banking transactions to happen following account types are allowed –
- Should have Savings Bank Accounts
- Current Accounts – All individually operated accounts
- Proprietorship accounts and HUF account (To Karta user only)
- Staff Overdraft and cash credit accounts against deposit
- KCC account and individual Cash Credit accounts
- NRE & NRO account holders having valid domestic/foreign mobile numbers, updated in CBS properly.
- Credit facility in loan accounts through IMPS/NE FT-RTGS/UPI.
- Mobile Banking will be available for all individuals (age of 18 years and above)
- Service will not be available for Illiterate, Minor, Deceased, Inoperative, HUF (except as mentioned above), Club, Society or association.
- UCO m Banking Plus is available for retail customers.
- UCO Corporate m Banking is available for corporate customers.
- As per business requirements, the Bank may also offer UCO m Banking services in specific schemes subject to clearance from a competent Authority Or MD & CEO or ED in his/her absence.
- All or any transaction arising from the use of the joint account services shall be binding on all the joint account holders, either jointly or severally.
Usage of Mobile Banking –
- Mobile Banking facilities can be accessed by a person who has a registered mobile number.
- By mobile banking, customers can check their UCO Bank Balance Check number.
- If there is any change in the business rules, then it will be notified.
- On the Bank’s website, which will be construed as sufficient notice to the Customer.
- The user shall be prompted to change MPIN/TPIN after 90 days if it has not been done so in the last 90 days.
- MPIN and TPIN should not be the same.
Supported Mobile Handsets:-
UCO m-banking application can be installed on mobile handsets with the Operating System (OS) Android and IOS.
Process of Registration
There are five ways of registering for m Banking:-
- The mobile banking app can be registered by downloading the m–banking application through Play Store, App Store or any other bank-provided mode.
- Registration can be done by going to the nearest UCO Bank branch from your home.
- Registration through UCO Bank ATM
- Registration & Payment through Bank Digital Banking Unit- DBU Kiosk.
BHIM UCO UOI – Payment App from UCO Bank –
BHIM UCO UPI is a payment app based on the latest banking technology in India, called Unified Payment Interface (UPI). You can also add your non-UCO Bank accounts in the app to carry out every financial transaction from a single app.
The main feature of BHIM UCO UPI is as follows:
BHIM UCO Mobile App
UPI(Unified Payment Interface)
VPA(Virtual Payment Address)
Advantages of UCO Bank m Banking App
With the help of the UCO Bank m-Banking facility, one can do all banking transactions sitting at home, which saves energy and time. Moreover, you can accomplish banking tasks in between your routine tasks—for example, no need to postpone your banking transactions while travelling. You can pay your electricity bill when you are waiting at an airport or railway station. Hence, it gives you overall freedom to give yourself the best quality time.
UCO Banking m Banking App- Key Features
- Log in to the app –After successfully activating the m Banking App on your mobile device, make a login using your user ID and MPIN. Upon successful login, you are ready to use the App.
- View Balance – After successfully downloading and logging in, you can view your balance on the front page itself.
- IMPS – With the help of IMPS, you can do financial transactions sitting at home 24*7*365 days, irrespective of bank holidays and all.
- Scan and Pay – Scan your merchant’s QR code, and you can scan and make payments to your merchant. There is a one-time registration process to link your debit card with the app to utilize this feature.
- Account Statement– Quick access to your recent transactions is available through the account statement tab. You can also get customized statements in your email based on the date range.
- Request Menu – Carryout range of transactions like
- Open a new Fixed Deposit,
- Recurring Deposit
- Hotlist Debit Card
- E-Banking Blocking
- Aadhar Seeding
- Check Status
- Stop Payment of Cheque
- Revoke Cheque
- Bill Payment and Recharge – With mobile banking, you pay your bills sitting at home, which saves energy and time. Conveniently pay your utility bills like electricity bills, gas bills, postpaid phone bills and recharges of prepaid mobile and DTH services.
After you register the billers, the repeat transactions are even faster, allowing you to pay with minimal effort.