Many researchers often need help in writing dissertations and other scientific papers. This is due to many factors: lack of time, knowledge, practical skills, and so on. In today’s world, anyone buy dissertation online in general or a specific section. The fact is that the degree opens up new opportunities for a person, and promotes career advancement.
What is the dissertation 2020?
A dissertation is a research paper written by an employee to award a certain title or degree. There are three main types of dissertation:
- master’s thesis
- candidate’s dissertation
- doctoral dissertation
Next, we will consider each type of dissertation in more detail. Successfully defended scientific work allows a scientist to get a good position and career prospects. Specialists who were able to write and defend the dissertation are in great demand among budget and commercial organizations.
Types of dissertation: example, sample
- The master’s thesis differs from the other two types in its essence. This is a graduation work that confirms the required level of knowledge of the graduate, his fundamental training, and his readiness for further professional activity. The document itself consists of materials collected during the period of master’s studies and internships.
- The candidate’s dissertation demonstrates the theoretical knowledge and intellectual level of a researcher in a specific field. In turn, candidate dissertations can be theoretical and applied depending on the chosen scientific field. To obtain admission to the defense of the candidate’s dissertation, the researcher must successfully pass several exams, including history, philosophy of science, and profile subject (specialty).
- The doctoral dissertation is the next stage in the researcher’s career, to write this type of scientific work it is necessary to successfully defend the candidate’s dissertation. During the research period, scientists practice the practical part of their knowledge. This often requires the involvement of other authors and the creation or borrowing of existing experiments.
There are several main differences between doctoral and dissertation work, among them:
The amount of work. The approximate number of pages in the case of a candidate’s work is about 150-200 pages, while for a doctoral you will need to write 300-400 pages.
Goal. Research in the candidate’s dissertation is aimed at improving the work of a particular field, the purpose of doctoral research is to develop new solutions, and innovations.
Terms of acceptance. Because the scope and complexity of the two types of work are different, they take different amounts of time to test. Thus, the date of the defense of the candidate’s work is appointed in 2 months from the date of submission of the relevant documents, and the doctoral – in 4 months.
Plagiarism of the dissertation
To date, the Internet has many ready-made dissertations on various topics, just change the title page and some other data. However, scientific work must be unique, only, in this case, you will be able to successfully defend it.
To check the uniqueness of the text, there are various programs “Antiplagiarism”. This can be software installed directly on computers or online applications.
Global search engines on the Internet, such as Google, Bing, and Microsoft in particular are actively working to check the quality and uniqueness of the text. These criteria are very important when writing and defending a dissertation.
How to order a dissertation?
If you have decided to order and buy a ready-made dissertation, then you have such an opportunity. The dissertation work is available to everyone today at a reasonable price. Such assistance can be regarded as tutoring. Upon completion of writing the dissertation, the customer receives a ready-made scientific work, which collected all the necessary information. All you need to do is study it thoroughly to successfully defend it before the commission.
Here are some tips to help you choose the right resource where you can order a dissertation. First of all, carefully study the site itself, its materials, and whether they are well written. Evaluate the structure, navigation, and style of writing texts. If you are generally impressed by the site, then, most likely, the finished work will also satisfy you.
Be sure to pay attention to the texts that are posted on the site. After all, you will pay for the text. Look and evaluate the titles, sections on the pages, and whether there are examples of finished dissertations. These points will help you decide on the choice of a resource for ordering a dissertation.
How to choose a dissertation topic?
The main factor in writing a dissertation is the choice of topic. Directly on the chosen topic, you can determine the relevance and innovation in finding a solution to a problem. Before stopping to look at the topic, the researcher is recommended to carefully study and analyze the work of predecessors. The effectiveness and success of all work depending on the choice of topic. If you have doubts about the correctness of the choice, then consult with a supervisor or other authoritative person.
Specializations for dissertations
The defense of dissertations is carried out in specific specialties. Each scientific specialization has its code. Our specialists can perform work in various disciplines. The following table shows the codes and specializations for dissertations:
The structure and design of the dissertation
The importance of the structure of scientific work should not be underestimated, as this factor allows for a brief presentation of information. With the help of the plan, it is easy to estimate at first sight the value of all work. As a rule, each higher education institution puts forward its requirements for the structure and design of the dissertation, but there are state norms. Yes, the dissertation must have the following points:
- The title page is the initial page with the indication of such data about the work as the ministry, educational institution, the name of the department, the topic of the dissertation, the name of the researcher, the year of performance, etc.
- Abstract – a brief introduction to the content of the work and the results of the study.
- Table of contents – reflects the structure of the work, the names of sections/subsections are collected on the page and on which page they can be found, the names of sections should be identical, as in the dissertation;
- List of symbols – the page contains a complete list of symbols (abbreviations, acronyms, etc.) that are used in the dissertation, this is especially true when writing technical texts;
- Introductory part (introduction) – this section indicates the subject, purpose of the study, and a brief description of the problem;
- The main part – consists mainly of 3-4 sections with the required number of sections, which reveal the topic of the dissertation, its theoretical and practical parts;
- Final part (conclusions) – the section summarizes the research, the presentation of material mainly from the first person in the form of personal positions, it also indicates whether it is possible to develop this topic at a higher level;
- List of sources used – indicate all sources of information that were used in a particular work, refer to the source – this is a necessity, otherwise the work will be regarded as plagiarism;
- Appendices – graphs, tables, program code, and other materials that serve as a graphical representation of the process or result of work performed.
It is worth noting that a large number of sections/subsections is not equivalent to good work. They all must follow the topic clearly and reveal it. A large amount of third-party information will be regarded by the commission as “water”. Such fragments of text can be easily removed from the dissertation without losing meaning. Since the dissertation must correspond to a certain volume (100-200 pages depending on the topic), this cannot be allowed.
In addition to the structure, an important condition for the acceptance of the dissertation is its design. In this case, educational institutions can also make their demands, but most often they are guided by a recognized standard.