Bank of Baroda is India’s third-largest public sector bank having over 131 million customers in around 20 countries. To form the country’s third-largest lender bank, the government amalgamated the Bank of Baroda with Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018.
A mini statement lets an account holder review the last few transactions made in the bank account. Mini statements are not at all different from bank statements which also provide a list of transactions carried out in the bank account in a month or a year.
Methods to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via Missed Call.
Below mentioned are the steps to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement:
- Give a missed call to 8468 00 1122 to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement.
- The call will automatically get disconnected and then the system will verify if the call came from the registered number or not.
- Now, an SMS would be received containing recently made 5 transactions including debit and credit both.
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Mobile Banking App.
Below mentioned are the steps to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement with the help of the BOB mobile application:
- Download and install the BOB World App from the Google play store (for Android users) and from the Apple play store (for IOS users).
- Register for the BOB World application after authenticating the registered mobile number using the OTP.
- Now, enter the debit card details along with the MPIN that is received on the registered mobile number.
- For generating a new Pin, an account holder is required to create a password and then enter the pin received on SMS.
- Now click on the tab “Savings Account” and then click on “My account”. Select the account number for which a Mini statement is required to view recent transactions made.
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via SMS service
An account holder shall send an SMS from the registered mobile number as mentioned below:
MINI<space> last four digits of the account number
An account holder will now receive the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement containing the recent 5 transactions.
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via Internet Banking
Below mentioned are the steps to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via Internet banking:
- Open the official website of Bank of Baroda and log in using the registered mobile number and ID.
- Now, OTP would be received on the registered mobile number once the credentials are being entered.
- Click on “Submit” to validate the OTP.
- Enter the transaction password and then again click on “Submit”.
- Now click on the tab “Account details”, and then on “View Mini Statement” to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement.
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by visiting ATM.
To get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by visiting ATM, below mentioned are the steps that should be followed:
- Insert Bank of Baroda debit card.
- Among all the alternatives that appear on the screen, select “Banking option”.
- Then select “Mini Statement”, after that a new screen would appear where an account holder is required to enter his/ her 4-digit pin.
Now, an account holder will get a printed copy on which he can view the recent 10 transactions made from the bank account.
Bank of Baroda’s missed call service enables an account holder to get a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement and make a Bank of Baroda balance enquiry. The balance enquiry service is considered to be one of the crucial services that the bank offers.
The only prerequisite is that the account holder’s mobile number should be registered with the bank. Also, the eligible accounts are current, cash credit, savings and overdraft accounts. It is the easiest method to make a balance enquiry.
Methods for Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check:
- Bank of Baroda Online Account Check through Internet Banking
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check Number Miss Call Balance Check
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check SMS Number
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Toll-Free Number and Passbook
- Mini Statement
- Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking
- Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry with ATM
Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number
The simplest option to check the account details is to contact the Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry number. Bank of Baroda uses technology to make this service convenient and hassle-free for its account holders.
A customer is required to call on 0846 800 1111 from their registered mobile number. After the first ring, the call will automatically get disconnected. An SMS will then be received containing the current balance along with the last four digits of your account number.
There are some points to be noted with respect to the Bank of Baroda missed call balance check facility:
- This service can only be availed with the help of mobile number that is registered with the bank.
- The missed call facility is only available to customers who are resident Indians. For international numbers, the SMS alert after the missed call is not sent.
- This Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number is accessible to customers who have a Savings Bank account, Current Account, Overdraft and Cash Credit scheme.
If the mobile number is not registered with the bank, in that case, an account holder is required to visit the nearest Bank of Baroda branch and fill up a form requesting to link their account.
Importance of Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number:
Below mentioned are the benefits of the Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number:
- Helps to check the transactions.
- Identify and report fraudulent transactions.
- Identify mistakes made by the bank.
- Helps in maintaining financial records correctly.
- Ensures that the payments are not missed.
- Free of cost service.
- Online and offline methods are available to check the Bank of Baroda balance.
Questions to Ask
- How to register a phone number to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement?
An account holder is required to send an SMS containing 14 digit account number to the Bank of Baroda so as to get the mobile number registered with the bank.
SMS to be sent is REG<space>last 4 digits of the account number to 9176 61 2303.