Several companies offer valet parking, including restaurants, hospitals, hotels, and even apartment buildings. Customers like it because they feel like their vehicles are being well taken care of, and some facilities like offering valet parking to their customers because it allows customers to feel a lot more appreciated. All the way around, valet parking is a win-win situation, and today there is even software available that can help you run your valet parking service a lot more efficiently. Youn may be asking, what is valet parking software?
Why Choose Valet Parking Software?
You’ve come to the right place if have ever wondered what valet parking software is. The right software can help any business run more efficiently and even improve its bottom line. This is especially true for service-oriented businesses such as valet parking businesses, and even better, numerous software companies are offering these packages. Consequently, whatever you’re looking for in a software program for your valet parking business, you should be able to find it easily.
It can also be customized to meet your needs, so whether you serve 100 customers per day or 10 times that number, it can make your life much easier. When a facility offers valet parking to its customers, it results in much more customer satisfaction and even helps bring more customers on board. The software works on both your desktop and mobile devices, and it is usually adaptable to both Android and iOS systems.
Benefits of Software Made for the Valet Parking Business
There are numerous benefits when you choose valet parking software, but they all center around one thing: they make the entire process easier and faster on both the valet business and the customers. In other words, they save both time and money, and below are specific perks that you receive when you find the right software for your valet parking business:
- The payments are smoother and faster. Valet parking software offers customers many ways to pay for their valet services, including credit or debit cards, cash, and even a text message. Some valet companies even offer discounts, and the right software can accommodate a variety of rate structures.
- Contactless ticketing and retrieval. Valet parking software usually allows customers to receive a ticket number via a text message and retrieve their vehicles from the comfort of their location, wherever that may be. That means they can start the retrieval process as they’re checking out of the restaurant and the car can be ready by the time they get out front.
- It makes record-keeping and tracking vehicles much more efficient. The process is done via a computer or smartphone, so it is easier to keep track of without writing everything down on paper. All of the details can be documented quickly and easily, so if you need this information later, it’s easy to find.
- You improve your bottom line. Digital valet parking systems cut down on labor costs and other expenses normally associated with this service. With this tool, you can monitor what is going on with every vehicle at any given time, which lowers your costs and increases your profit margin. Using the software can save you time and money, in part because you won’t need as many employees.
- It provides for much fewer false claims. With all valet parking businesses, there is a risk of customers falsely claiming that you have damaged their vehicle. This isn’t an issue since you can take pictures of the vehicle right when you get it, so any claim they make can be more easily verified. Most software also allows you to document detailed information that includes the time, location, customer name, and so much more.
Simply put, in business, time is money. Because valet parking software saves you both of these things, it will positively impact your bottom line.
The Ins and Outs of Valet Parking Software
In addition to wondering, what is valet parking software, you might also wonder about the specifics of such software. For example, if you’re concerned that valet parking software is difficult to use or made only for tech-savvy people, think again. The software tends to be very user-friendly and does not require any special training to use and understand it. In addition, you can usually use valet parking software on a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, or even a tablet.
Some business owners are concerned about the security of their customers’ sensitive information, such as credit card numbers and addresses. The right software company takes this concern very seriously and the credit card numbers are typically masked or eliminated after the transaction is complete. This means the customer never has to worry about their sensitive information getting into the wrong hands. In turn, this increases the likelihood those customers will use your service again in the future.
In short, the right valet parking software makes your business easier to run and a lot more efficient. It improves the entire customer experience and significantly increases customer satisfaction. It makes the entire process run much smoother, and it’s easier to operate than you think. Even better, most of the companies offering this type of software are happy to give you a free demonstration anytime you’re ready, so you have nothing to lose by giving it a shot.
You’re wrong about this if you run a valet parking business and you think it can’t get any better. The fact is, valet parking software is easy to install, easy to use, compatible with numerous devices, and works wonders for your bottom line. You can usually personalize it to meet your needs and change the rate structure whenever you need to. You need this software if you want to offer your customers much more than just valet service to handle their cars while they eat or shop. Once you’ve used it for a while, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.